HOME / SERVICES / DENTAL TOURISM
Over the past few years, dental tourism in Bangalore is gaining a lot of popularity owing to the excellent infrastructure, exotic locations(in and around Bangalore) and amazing climatic conditions.
A considerable section of patients choose to come to Bangalore to avail top quality medical services. Alongside these services, majority of them choose to also get their dental treatments. We at Ivory Smiles, welcome patients from other countries and are committed to render excellent dental services with genuine care.
Travelling to Bangalore for dental treatments ??? Here’s why Ivory Smiles is the best destination for your dental treatments.
- Comprehensive dental treatments with the shortest amount of waiting time.
- Planning treatments with minimal downtime which allow you to continue with the local tours and travels.
- Assistance with the treatment plan over a e mail conversation/Skype calls/face time to help you plan their trip better.
- Excellent sterilization facility which constantly get upgraded to match up with the world standards.
- Dental services are rendered by the best hands in that particular field.
- We are transparent with the prices and the approximate prices are conveyed to the you before the start of the treatments.
- Close proximity to Bangalore best hospitals like Columbia Asia,Narayana Hrudyalaya,Sakra World Hospitals,making sure dental treatments can also be carried out while they come for other ailments too.
- Cosmetic dental procedures-laser teeth whitening, cosmetic veneers, CAD/CAM zirconia crowns ,eMax crowns, aesthetic composite restorations.
- Periodontal surgeries-flap surgery,bone regeneration and grafting, advanced regenerative procedures.
- Dental implants-tooth in a day concept, full mouth implants-all on 4/all on 6 with immediate loading,implant supported dentures.
- Clear aligners systems like Invisalign – our Invisalign specialists keep in touch with international patients through regular e-mail follow ups and facetime/Skype calls while they are away.
- General dentistry-ultrasonic cleaning,restorations/cavity fillings,extractions,intra oral x rays, OPG etc